PRIVATE LIMITED. THESE TERMS ARE APPLICABLE TO USERS WHO VISITS THIS WEBSITE TO
ENJOY THE SERVICES OFFERED HEREIN. PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS BEFORE USING
THE LOGIN. THIS ARE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE THIS
MAKEMYTRIP (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED MAY BE REFERRED TO AS MMT, WE AND US.
1. This Agreement is applicable to those individuals or legal entities who wish to enroll or who are enrolled as
MAKEMYTRIP (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED (MMT or 'the Company') B2B (business to business) partner
(as an agent, distributor, partner etc) and engage in selling MMT products and services as provided by MMT from time to time.
3. You confirm that You are fully authorized to enter into this contract, agree to these terms of
engage sub agents, the above confirmation (about authority, capacity, binding etc) is
deemed to be given by You on behalf of Your sub agent as well.
4. MMT shall provide You with a user id and password for accessing and transacting on its website.
5. You shall immediately change the password assigned to You by MMT at the time of activation of Your user id.
6. You shall be solely responsible for protecting the user id and password for accessing MMT's website.
7. You shall ensure that Your login is accessed & used ONLY by Your authorized personnel.
MMT shall not be responsible for any booking done in Your login by any unauthorized user.
8. You agree that MMT provides customer support and fulfillment in accordance with MMT's
then-current standard terms and conditions and standard customer service policies and
procedures applicable generally to direct customers of MMT.
9. You agree that MMT reserves the right to refuse to provide customer fulfillment services to
any customer or may refuse Your transaction for a variety of reasons, including but not
9.1. Non-availability of adequate credit in Your account with MMT.
9.2. MMT website not working due to any technical reason
9.3. Inability to authenticate Your credit card/debit card or any other payment instrument including that of Your sub agents;
9.4. Interface of any Airline, Hotel or any supplier of MMT is not working on the website or otherwise
9.5. MMT is suffering from a disruption of services on account of a reason beyond its control.
10. You are liable to provide the ticket printout to all end customers along with any invoice of the purchase.
11. TRANSACTIONS AND PAYMENT
11.1. You shall, through Your authorized personnel, log into the MMT's website and purchase
MMT services, by using the user id provided to it by MMT.
11.2. The payments in respect of such transactions/purchase shall be made by any of the following ways-
11.2.1. Rolling Deposit
22.214.171.124. You may keep a rolling deposit with MMT for providing connectivity to its website for purchasing MMT services.
126.96.36.199. The price of services availed shall be deducted from such rolling deposit.
188.8.131.52. The balance in this rolling deposit shall be replenished from time to time as may be agreed between the parties.
184.108.40.206. The balance rolling deposit, if any, shall be refunded by MMT to You on termination of this arrangement after
adjusting any outstanding dues, penalties and other applicable charges if any.
11.2.2. Credit Card/Debit Card
220.127.116.11. By charging any valid credit/debit card owned by You or as legally provided by You.
11.3. You agree that there shall be no charge back in respect of any transaction done on the relevant MMT's website
under the assigned user id.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12.1. These terms does not create any licenses in any Intellectual Property Right from one party to the other.
12.2. You shall never attempt to misuse MMT trademark or logo.
12.3. Each party shall continue to own their own respective Intellectual Property and all rights therein.
12.4. Any use of MMT's name, logo or any Intellectual Property without MMT's prior written consent shall amount to
a material breach and MMT reserves the right to terminate Your agency forthwith without any liability and MMT
may also forfeit the deposit or any of Your monies forthwith.
13. You acknowledge that MMT is a booking agent and hence not responsible for lapse of services caused by factors which are
not directly under its control; for example flight delays,cancellations, hotel renovations etc. MMT's liability in
respect of a customer claim arising from any of MMT services shall be limited to refunding the sum received by it in respect
thereof after deducting charges as applicable.
14. MMT shall not be liable for any customer claims arising due to Your or Your Authorised person's negligence, willful
misconduct or breach of any terms of this Agreement or any statutory or regulatory violations. In the event of any
claims arising as aforesaid, You shall defend such claims at Your own cost and expense. If You are not impleaded as a party to any
claim or litigation by any third person, and instead MMT is wrongfully made a party, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless
MMT from and against all such claims. MMT reserves the right to move appropriate application before any tribunal or court as the
case may be to implead You as necessary party.
15. You shall indemnify MMT against all losses, claims, damages or charges suffered by MMT arising from Your defaults, acts or
omissions and any charge backs in respect of transactions booked on MMT website using Your user id.
16. This arrangement may be terminated by either party by serving on the other party a written notice of one month.
17. MMT shall not be considered to be in breach of or default of its duties or obligations
hereunder if such default is caused by an act of God, war, civil unrest, strike, lock out or any other force majeure event.
18. Failure by MMT to take any action or enforce its right of terminating the B2B agency
following any breach of any terms and conditions by You shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the rights of or accruing to
MMT or of any previous or succeeding breach.
19. Duties and obligations under these terms shall not be assigned by You without the written consent of MMT.
20. You must notify MMT immediately if You become aware of any interest or obligation which may conflict with Your obligations
under this Agreement. You represent that You are not a 3 relative of any employee of the Company. For the purpose of this Agreement,
You will be deemed to have interests or obligations which conflict with Your obligations under this
Agreement if any of Your relatives or any person with whom You have business interest or
any of Your personnel involved in carrying out any activities under this Agreement have any interest or obligation which may
conflict with Your obligations under this Agreement.
21. For the purpose of this Agreement 'relative' shall have the meaning as defined in the Companies Act, 1956.
22. If any provision of these terms is held by a court/ forum of competent jurisdiction or other statute to be contrary to law,
the remaining provisions of the terms shall remain in full force and effect.
23. The parties agree that, before initiating any litigation concerning these terms or their respective obligations hereunder,
they will attempt in good faith to resolve their dispute through an acceptable alternative dispute resolution procedure.
Each party covenants (1) not to unfairly use litigation or the threat of litigation to harass or intimidate the other party
and (2) not to assert frivolous claims or defenses in any dispute between them. The Arbitration & Conciliations Act,
1996 will be applicable to these terms, if any, disputes arisen thereon. Venue of arbitration shall be at New Delhi.
24. MMT is entitled to terminate this agreement forthwith and forfeit the deposit in case You breach any terms of this agreement or
indulge in any act or omission which results in loss of business or reputation to MMT.
25. These Terms &Conditions are subject to revision and amendment by MMT from time to time without prior notice.
You will be automatically subjected to such revised or amended terms and will continue to be obligated to comply with the same.
Your ignorance of the amendments or revisions doesn't immune You from the liabilities of breach. Therefore,
You are advised to visit these terms at frequent intervals.
26. You solicit and authorize MakeMyTrip to contact You on Your phone number and email address given to MMT for providing information
on MMT's products, latest developments in the travel and regulatory environment, concluding the transactions of the customers or for
any other business purpose. You hereby unconditionally consent that such contact via SMS,email and/ or voice call by MMT is (a)
upon the request and authorization by You, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of
Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in
India and abroad. You will indemnify MMT against all types of losses and damages incurred by MMT due to any action taken by TRAI,
Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by You on MMT with respect
to the MMT's actions mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by You for any reason whatsoever.
27. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. Any and all proceedings in respect of
any dispute or difference arising between the parties under these terms shall be held in New Delhi and the court or courts
of competent jurisdiction in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the matter.
28. All approvals, consents and notices hereunder to be given or served hereunder by either party hereto to the other shall be
deemed to have been duly given or served if the same shall have been delivered to, left for, or sent by air mail registered
post by either party to the other at their respective corporate office address.
29. You shall never during the term of this arrangement represent itself as agent of MMT.Nothing in this Agreement shall be
construed as to create the relationship of employeremployee,partners, collaborators, joint-venture or principal-agent between
the parties 4 hereto. The parties shall be independent contractors and neither party shall bind the other
by its acts, deeds or omissions, other than to the extent set out in this Agreement.
30. In addition to the above terms, You agree that the services of MMT to You, Your sub agent and